2 nätters weekendresa med snö till Thredbo eller Perisher
At Thredbo there is something for everybody. From Friday Flats beginner runs through to steep tree runs, board park and half-pipe. Thredbo also guarantees snow, as it has the largest snow making facilities in the southern hemisphere and boasts the highest lifted point in Australia. The combination of long runs and lots of vertical terrain, means less time traversing and more time ripping up the slopes.
There are also plenty of challenging off piste runs filled with natural hits and powder filled chutes. The more advanced boarders will enjoy the 110 meter long half-pipe, in Thredbo's extreme board park. So join us as we head to Thredbo for the all round snow experience!
Tear up the powder on the slopes of Perisher. Perisher offers an amazing natural experience surrounded by great Australian scenery. Enjoy the largest skiable area in the southern hemisphere, for all levels of skiing and boarding, from beginner to the radical, thrill seeking skier or snowboarder.
Perisher offers a wide range of services, for example the terrain park which includes a 26 meter rail, tabletops, burns, kickers and a half pipe designed by the experts.Accommodation
Accommodation is at the Snowy Valley Resort. Famous for its breathtaking vantage point above Lake Jindabyne with magnificent views, the resort offers lodge style accommodation with many features and facilities.
Resort Facilities: Open-air Deck spa, Indoor Heated Pool, Sauna, Onsite Ski Hire, Night Club, Public Bar, Live Entertainment and Karoke, Lake View Bistro, Snowy Valley Resort Shuttlebus, Internet Access, Drying Room, ATM.
Room Facilities: No single rooms available, accommodation is on a share basis with other travelers (up to 7 people). Shared facilities - 2 rooms will share the same bathroom.
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- 2 nights shared accommodation at the Snowy Valley Resort
- Daily return shuttle from Resort to Thredbo or Perisher
- National Park fees
- 3-course dinner on Saturday night
- Hot breakfast daily
- Lift passes and equipment hire. The following lift pass and ski hire packages are available, to be paid locally in cash
- 2 Day Thredbo Pack is AUD$199pp (Off Peak) and AUD$255pp (Peak) includes: 2 Day Thredbo Lift ticket, Ski Hire (add $10 Board Hire), add AUD$20 Lessons in Peak AUD$45 for lessons in off peak 2 x 2 hour
- 2 Day Perisher Pack AUD TBA (Off Peak) and TBA(Peak) includes 2 Day Thredbo Lift ticket, Ski Hire (add AUD$10 Board Hire), add TBA for lessons 2 x 2 hour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Minimum age is 16 years
This tour was amazing!
The crew and snow where just fab. Going again.
Felt that this tour did not provide enough information and was very dis organised.
I had a great time, ended up staying at the snowy valley equestrian centre due to it being a packed out weekend, accomodation was fine, friendly staff. Cheers for the great weekend