Stadstur med sightseeing i Phuket
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 40 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Restroom facilities available
- You must provide your hotel details at time of booking, failure to do so may result in cancellation
This is a nice introductory sightseeing tour of Phuket and area, with the opportunity to buy some nice fresh nuts and jewelry. The tour guide could be better.
This tour is a good way to get an overview of the island with some history without having to be committed to an all day tour, especially for the price. A few suggestions to improve the tour include having a microphone and speaker in the van so folks in the back can hear what's being shared by the guide more easily and to visit or at least drive to see the Chalong Big Buddha in the mountains instead of just pointing it out. Otherwise, we learned and saw quite a bit of the island and would recommend it to others.
This was a great tour to get a overview of Phuket and the area! Our guide was very friendly and we learned a lot. There were times to take outstanding photos the lookout of the ocean and beach areas were postcard worthy ! Highly recommend......well worth the low cost of the tour !
A short, helpful tour to help us learn about this complex city. Well worth the time and money
Exactly as described. Guide was friendly and was easy to understand. Small group was nice.
Not my favorite tour. The guide was nice and knowledgeable but we did not appreciate the tourist stops. Not enough time in the old Phuket with a walking tour maybe and TOO MUCH TIME at the GEMS' FACTORY !!!!!!!