Snabbinträde: rundtur i Eiffeltornet och biljett till toppen
På andra våningen får du höra anekdoter om Eiffeltornet och dess unika historia. Du får också lära dig mer om Paris, ljusets stad, och se många av dess landmärken från ovan, bland annat Notre Dame, Louvren, Triumfbågen, och Les Invalides.
Efter den guidade rundturen kan du utforska Eiffeltornet på egen hand och ta en andra hiss upp till toppen där hänförande vyer väntar. Smutta på ett glas bubbel i champagnebaren (ingår ej) medan du beundrar ett glittrande Paris nedanför.
Missa inte att stanna till på första våningen på vägen ner, där du kan promenera på det nya glasgolvet – hela 60 meter över marken.
- Skip-the-line access to the 2nd level of the Eiffel Tower
- Standard access to the summit of the Eiffel Tower
- Local guide
- Small group tour (maximum 20 people)
- Entry/Admission - Eiffel Tower
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Skip-the-line access to 3rd level of the Eiffel Tower Paris
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers from 4 years old
- Children younger than age 3 travel free of charge
- In case of bad weather, maintenance, or for safety reasons, the top level of the Eiffel Tower may be closed
- Skip-the-line access of the Eiffel Tower does not exist to the summit; your ticket includes skip-the-line access up to the 2nd floor and standard access to the 3rd floor
- Tickets cannot be modified, exchanged, or refunded
- Please arrive 15 min early to the Eiffel Tower meeting point; latecomers will not be reimbursed
If your planing a trip to the Eiffel Tower do not waste your money on this Viator Tour. You start off with a guide for approximately 20 to 30 people, unless your standing right next to him you will have no idea what he is saying. The tour advertisers “Skip the lines” NOPE!! You stand in long lines like everyone there. After about 1 hour you may be close to entering the tower, then once at that point you have no idea where your so called guide went so your on your own. Now hundreds of people push and shove trying to get into a lift to the next level. Once there again your on your own. If you want to continue to the top of the tower it’s another 1 to 2 hour wait with thousands of people trying to do the same thing. As for the guide I guess he leaves and goes to pick up more tourist who have wasted their money on this tour. Buy a book and learn about the Eiffel Tower before you go, you will learn a lot more from the book than this company gives you. Very poor company.
So... worth.. the... money! We booked the first tour of the day, highly recommend that if you want to avoid the crowds. We bypassed a line that had already formed before the opening of the tower that the signs and guide said would be a 2-3 hour wait. We were on the first elevator to the top and had the whole viewing platform to ourselves with a small group from the elevator for about 20 minutes before the main line crowds started coming in.
This worked fine it really was just a way of avoiding the very long general public line and getting to use the shorter line for tour groups. There's still a line, but the wait was more like 10 minutes instead of what looked to be 40-60 minutes for the regular line. Our guide didn't really do a tour she just walked us in, got us into the right line, and waited with us until we got to the first tier from which you can get to the higher levels on your own. She answered questions people had and was super nice.