Snabbinträde: Kvällstur till Eiffeltornet
Promenera till foten av Eiffeltornet och hör guiden berätta historier om tornets fascinerande historia. Slipp att stå i kö och utnyttja snabbinträdet för att gå rakt upp på andra våningen, där du får en hisnande panoramautsikt över den berömda staden.
Från din höga utsiktspunkt kan du skåda Paris berömda landmärken, som Champs Elysées, Triumfbågen, katedralen Notre-Dame, Louvren och Sacré-Cœur, när de lyses upp om kvällen.
Förundras över den franska huvudstaden som glimrar under dig, och ta dig tid att fotografera det vackra stadslandskapet. Efter 1 timme och 30 minuter avslutas din kvällstur.
- Professionell engelsktalande guide
- Snabbinträde till andra våningen av Eiffeltornet
- Hörlurar för att höra guiden vid behov
- Dricks (valfritt)
- Upphämtning och avlämning på hotellet
- Mat och dryck
- Du får bekräftelse vid bokningstillfället
- Observera att biljetten inte inkluderar åtkomst till toppen (inte tillgänglig under kvällsturer)
- Grupper på högst 25 personer
- Fotografering är tillåten under rundturen
- Inte lämpligt för rullstolsburna
- Inte anpassad för barnvagnar
- Var på plats 15 minuter före avgångstiden
- Snabbinträde och noggrann planering begränsar trängsel, men var medveten om att vissa platser är mycket välbesökta under högsäsongen
- Tider och platser kan komma att ändras i sista minuten vid enstaka tillfällen.
- Extra säkerhetsåtgärder kan förekomma på vissa platser p.g.a. skärpt global säkerhet. Det leder till att det kan uppstå förseningar vid obligatoriska säkerhetskontroller för att komma in på de platserna. Extra säkerhetsåtgärder kan också medföra att storleken på väskor som får tas med in begränsas. För att undvika störningar eller att du inte släpps in rekommenderar vi starkt att du undviker att ta med stora handväskor, väskor eller ryggsäckar på rundturen.
- Observera att det inte är möjligt att köpa en biljett tilltoppen på andra våningen i Eiffeltornet.
Great tour. Guide was very knowledgeable and interacted well with the group.Skip the line was legit. Great experience.
Our guide Phillips was wonderful. Full of knowledge and passion. We had a little trouble finding the meeting point. Overall it was great
Our guide was very knowledgeable! She gave us time for pictures but still kept things moving along smoothly. There were some elevator issues once we arrived at the tower but she made sure to get us were we needed to be and made it feel like no issue at all! We really enjoyed the entire experience.
Leye was a wonderful guide! He kept our group of 24 informed and entertained. He did an exceptional job explaining the history of the tower, sites around it and information about Paris. Highly recommend...check the weather before going. It can be very cold and windy on the 2nd floor.
Arrived early but had received no meeting point information. The Eiffel Tower was crowded. My first time in Paris so unsure where to go. Tourist centre staff were helpful and said these tours are run by a private company who wear ‘blue’ jackets. It was night time so not much help as everyone had blue/black jackets! Of course I missed the tour. Very disappointed. Why wasn’t detailed meeting point info emailed to me??
The tour was “OK”. The young lady who was our tour guide did a great job. However, the meeting location was a long walk to the Tower. I would only recommend this tour if you have a lot of time to burn at night and if you don’t have people in your party with mobility issues.
Great view of both ET and city at night. Was a bit difficult to connect with our guide at the stated location due to the crowds. Expect to encounter a lot of street vendors.
Hugo,our guide was extremely personable,knowledgeable,and entertaining.We learned so much and hada most enjoyable experience.We would definitely recommend this tour.
Great evening walk to the Eiffel Tower At night to catch plenty of beautiful photos. Loved the “skip the line” access. Tour guide was great. And you can even get champagne and macaroons to purchase when you are up in the Tower to make it a truly magical and romantic evening.
The meeting point was super easy to find. We got lucky because there was no one on the Eiffel Tower when we went late at night. It was our group and one other. The guide was amazing I learned a lot about the Eiffel Tower.
One of the better parts of this tour was the guide and her information. I am sorry to not recall her name but she was well informed. We met at a point in Trocadero across the river, and although we walked all the way over to the tower from there, it was full of information along the way that did not make it seem inconvenient as it might have otherwise looked. We were admitted swiftly in as a group and took elevator to second level. Although the sun was setting when we started the tour, the night time lights were great by the time we made it up the tower. It started to rain a bit while we were up there but the guide continued to provide information and answer many questions. Once you break apart, you can go elsewhere in the tower and they have some food items on the second level. The exit line for the elevator down was long, so we opted to take the stairs all the way down and a thigh work out to be sure. Once you exit, you will have a barrage of trinket sellers on all sides of the tower. Practice saying no thanks, or you will go broke by the time you make it back to the streets. So sorry I don't remember the female tour guide's name.
Guide was entertaining and smart. Well done. Fun to see Eiffel Tower at Night. My son and I enjoyed the tour.
Our tour guide Wil, was very knowledgeable, friendly and personable. He got us in quickly with no delays and was happy to spend extra time answering questions. (The lines were very long and the tour was well worth the money) It was a delightful evening thanks to Wil!
Our guide, Will, kept our attention with great facts and stories. This was a wonderful way to spend a summer evening in Paris.