Private Dark Chocolate Tasting Tour in Paris
Learn how to tell apart an excellent chocolate from a good one and a good one from an average one. On this two hour introduction to the world of fine chocolate tablets, you will learn:
• How to recognize what makes a good chocolate bar
• Why you should only seriously consider dark chocolate bars (if you consider yourself a true chocolate lover)
• When chocolate was introduced to Europe, as well as the other details from its very interesting history
• What is the proper way of tasting a dark chocolate bar and how to best enjoy it
• Where in France but also in the rest of the world (especially the U.S) you can get excellent dark chocolate bars Through a carefully made selection of France's finest chocolate bars you'll personally taste the differences in them and you will learn to tell them apart, as well as to appreciate them in all their subtleties and nuances.
- Food tasting
- Professional guide
- Private tour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
so I was looking for something different and special. I have done wine tastings for years but my fiance doesn't drink. This private 2 hour dark chocolate tasting was truly one of a kind. Serbian Native Boris Petrovic arrived at the meeting point, whisked us into an empty cafe and proceeded to pull out 10 different dark chocolates organized by different regions of the world as well as different producers.Not only did we learn and experience dark chocolate in a way never before imagined but got a nice dose of local Paris flavor and culture thrown in. Reasonbly priced for what we got to experience!!
I will never look at chocolate the same way after spending two wonderful hours in Paris yesterday with Boris a chocolate historian whose wealth of knowledge on the subject was amazing.