Kvällstur på cykel i Paris
Höjdpunkterna under kvällscykelturen i Paris är:
• Notre Dame – planetens mest berömda katedral. Lär dig om de berömda flygande strävpelarna, katedralens historia och hur Paris har rötter till Ile de la Cite.
• Båtkryssningen – kvällsrundturen populäraste aktivitet – är en timslång kryssning på Seine genom hjärtat av den upplysta “ljusets stad”. Segla förbi Eiffeltornet, Notre Dame, Louvren, Hotel de Ville och Musee D'Orsay för att nämna några.
• Louvren – det här är ett riktigt magiskt ställe på kvällen. När du står på den bakre delen av Louvrens gårdsplan får du känslan av att ha kastats tillbaka till medeltiden.
• Berthillon glacier – den överlägset mest berömda glassbutiken i Paris. Köp en skopa av de cirka 20 smakerna medan guiden berättar om Paris äldre historia. Ät på the Pont Saint-Louis (bro) som ansluter Ile de la Cite och Ile St. Louis, och som har en av de vackraste utsikterna staden har att erbjuda.
Du får också se Eiffeltornet, öarna Cite och St. Louis, St. Chapelle, Latinkvarteren, Academie Francaise, Pont des Arts, Champs-Elysees, frihetsgudinnans flamma (hyllning till prinsessan Diana), Triumfbågen och mycket mer!
- Cykel och hjälm
- Liten gruppresa (max 22 personer)
- Vin (Vatten och / eller juice tillgänglig på begäran)
- Stanna vid den världsberömda glassaffärsbutiken Berthillon (kostnad ingår ej)
- Barnsits tillgänglig (var god specificera vid bokningstillfället)
- Mat och dryck, om inte annat anges
- Regnskuret är tillgängligt till en avgift på 1EUR betald direkt vilket kommer att återbetalas om det inte används
- En bekräftelse skickas vid bokningstillfället
- Du slutar inte för middag under turen
- Om en barncykel krävs måste du ge råd vid bokningstillfället
- Alla deltagare under 18 år måste åtföljas av en vuxen
- Klä på rätt sätt för vädret; turer går ut i regn eller sken.
Highly recommend! Our guide, Oscar, was awesome. This is such a great way to see major Paris sights via bike, and cap it off with a Seine River cruise. Nice to have a small group, too!
A great adventure cycling through the historic sites of Paris with a small group under the expert guidance of Mollie. A very pleasant trip up and down the river in a bateau mouche admiring the well light city before cycling back home. A definite 'must do experience' to add to any visit to Paris. Thank you Mollie for sharing Paris with us.
Great time in Paris! We really enjoyed the experience. This was a fun way to see a lot of the city both in the daylight and in the night time. While it was hard at times to enjoy the view while on the bike because navigating the roads and traffic required much of your attention it was still an interesting way to take in the city. The boat ride and the wine were bonuses and our guide was really informative, fun and attentive. We would recommend this as one of your first excursions when in Paris or if you have a short time to take in this beautiful city quickly.
Sean was an unbelievable guide. He was super patient with the people in the group who weren't great at riding (me) and was very cautious while riding. He was knowledgable about the city and was really great. He made this tour #1 best while I was in Paris!
Kathleen the volleyball pro guide was awesome. I’m a nervous biker and a bit clumsy and still made it through the ride and really enjoyed it. We stopped regularly, saw a lot and it was safe riding in a group of 16. Give it a try!!
We booked this for the night we got into Paris, so we could stretch our legs after a 10 hour flight and see a little bit of the city. Rory was our guide and he was amazing! Gave good recommendations to places to visit, or eat. We were definitely exhausted afterwards, but so glad we did it!
I wanted to see paris by bike and happened to find this viator company. After having the bike ride, i felt like my choice was the best.Overall, the service was impeccable. I enjoyed this bike ride with strangers and wonderful knowledgeable Guide in the city of Paris. I strongly recommend individuals/ solo travelers or couple to choose this company when it comes in mind to have a bike ride.-- Halyna, Ukraine
Our favorite tour! The city looks so different and beautiful at night! We also spent a lot of time on the bicycles. The night cruise was also a nice end to the evening. Out tour guide Athena was awesome. It was a very personal experience. We rode to and viewed many of the tourist destinations, enjoyed bridge views and ice cream.
Be prepared for exercise because you ride for about two hours straight . After the stop for the best ice cream you take the river cruise then ride back. Bring water/jackets
Our group of 16 LOVED this tour. Well worth the money. The biking was fun and the boat trip was a blast. We had a great guide.
My husband, teen-aged daughter and I loved this tour! My daughter doesn't ride bikes much, so she was a little nervous riding through traffic in Paris (both cars and pedestrians) but she did great and loved the experience. The tour covered a lot of ground and went through many districts of Paris. This was perfect for our first visit since we were able to see exactly which districts we wanted to return to in order to explore more thoroughly. I took screenshots on my phone while on Google maps so I knew exactly how to get back to a certain location whether it was a restaurant, gelato shop, or just a beautiful area or view. It worked perfectly! The last hour of the tour was on a River Seine cruise which was absolutely beautiful. Watching Paris light up, especially the Eiffel Tower, was magical. Some of the best pictures of our trip was on that cruise! Our tour guide was great; very knowledgeable, pleasant, calm and safe.