Fun Chocolate Making Workshop
Framing : 1 chocolate expert for 12 persons maximum. If you have a child less than 12 years old, this is still possible just ask by email.
Supplies : All the required equipments and primary ingredients to make the products, an apron and the packaging.
Lieu : Boutique EDWART Chocolatier - 244 rue de Rivoli – 75001 Paris
Photo (c) : Michel Persin
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Food tasting
- Light refreshments
- Bottled water
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Normal recipe involves hazelnuts- please notify of any allergies and we can prepare an alternative recipe !
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
We booked this activity for two adults and two kids (ages 9 and 11) and it was a blast. Our teacher, Raamin, was very skilled and patient with all of us. We produced some incredibly artistic chocolates, thanks to his guidance, and everything was delicious. If you have a spare hour near the Louvre and want a fun activity, this would be highly recommended!