Disneyland Resort Paris med transfer från centrala Paris
- MAIN STREET, USA®: en påminnelse om ett svunnet Amerika från sekelskiftet
- ADVENTURELAND: äventyrslandet där allt är möjligt och det exotiska är självklart
- FANTASYLAND: sagornas och barndrömmarnas underbara land
- FRONTIERLAND: västerns, legendernas och folklorens land
- DISCOVERYLAND: i det här futuristiska landet kan du bland annat prova den senaste attraktionen: "Honey, I Shrunk the Audience!"
Du kan välja mellan en biljett till en park eller till två parker – du bestämmer.
- Transport i buss med luftkonditionering
- Upphämtning och avlämning på hotellet
- Dricks (valfritt)
- Mat och dryck, om inget annat anges.
- Du får bekräftelse vid bokningstillfället
We wanted to extend our ticket to the other park by paying an additional amount. However, tickets we got from the tour operator did not have any price printed on it. Therefore, we had to completely buy new tickets rather than upgrading our 1 park ticket to 2 parks. To upgrade the ticket it would have been 30 Euros. Since the price was not there, we had to buy a completely new ticket which was almost about 70-80 Euros per person.
The day worked very well for us, once we got to the meeting point we were well looked after and had no problem with transfer to and from the park. Much easier than going by train. We had visited Disneyland Paris before but had stayed in a hotel there. We were familiar with the parks and coach locations there, etc but we weren't sure we'd have enough time on the day trip for a good visit. It was definitely a quick visit but well worth it and the tour duration gave us plenty of time at the parks for a day trip.
It was mid winter and a very small group - just three people - who were ready to come home before time but the mini van didn't appear until 7:10pm, after the group being asked to be ready to go at 6:45 - which they were. Other than this, no problem - good people, good price and felt safe.
I was confused with the different tours of the same thing and often double booked
Such an amazing experience.. highly recommended
All was on time and the bus was ok. But sure Disney land is not for adults and fare away from USA Disneyland. It was for us a loosing day