Privat rundtur i Kochi: dagskryssning med husbåt i Keralas vatten
Njut av lunch med rätter från Kerala som innehåller ris, grönsaksrätter, fisk, kyckling och allt är tillagat på husbåten. Vi kryssar långsamt fram och rundturen avslutas cirka kl. 16.00, och du kan bli avsläppt på hotellet senast kl. 17.45.
- Hotellhämtning och avlämning i Fort Cochin, Wellingdon Island, Kundanoor eller Ernakulam MG Road med privat luftkonditionerat fordon
- Deluxe icke-AC husbåt kryssning (ca 4 timmar)
- Eftermiddagste och tilltugg
- Drycker och alkoholhaltiga drycker (kan köpas)
- En bekräftelse skickas inom 48 timmar efter bokningen i mån av tillgänglighet
- Barn måste åtföljas av en vuxen
- Minsta ålder är 1 år
- Inte anpassat för rullstol
- Nära kollektivtrafik
- De flesta resenärer kan delta
- Det här är en privat rundtur/aktivitet. Endast din grupp kommer att delta
We had a beautiful day. The houseboat was extremely comfortable and the lunch was great. The staff really worked hard to make sure that our experience was a super one. I would highly recommend this tour.
One of the best experiences we had! We must do an overnight trip to really enjoy the boat ride and food!!
Excellent boat tour of the Kerala Backwaters of Alleppey. You get a great chef on board that makes amazing south indian seafood. The tour is so peaceful and scenic you have to see it to believe it. All the staff that host you are great. You're getting the whole boat to yourself for the day tour!
My friend and I booked this tour in advance of our arrival. The drive down to Alleppy was easy and then we had our OWN houseboat for the two of us. The drive was lovely, the staff was great, the food was DELICIOUS, and the length of time was really good I think. A well-spent afternoon.
We could not have had a better time than on our private Kochi Tour. The Houseboat was beautiful and so comfortable. Two couples enjoyed the day lounging, dining and enjoying the scenery in Kerala. Our fellow passengers on our cruise, passed us as they sat on hard plastic chairs in a large tour boat without food. We were enjoying our lovely meal prepared by 3 great chefs. The cruise passengers were very jealous and paid much more than we. I can't say enough about the trip.