Två dagar lång tågresa till Cork, Blarney Castle och Ring of Kerry från Dublin
You'll then transfer to Cobh, where the Queenstown Story Heritage Center is located in the beautifully restored Victorian railway station and transatlantic terminal. This was the embarkation point for generations of Irish emigrants from famine times to recent years.
Transferring back to Cork station, you'll catch the train to Killarney to stay in comfortable bed and breakfast accommodation (with en-suite facilities). Your evening in Killarney is free.
Next day, you'll take the lovely Ring of Kerry coastal drive around the Iveragh Peninsula, flanked by Dingle Bay. The stunning mountain and coastal scenery includes the famous Lakes of Killarney.
Your return train to Dublin departs Killarney at 5:50pm and arrives at Dublin Heuston at 9:15pm.
- Host on trains
- Information pack
- Entrance fees
- Reserved seats on trains
- All travel by rail and coach from Dublin Heuston Station
- Overnight accommodation including full Irish breakfast
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- PLEASE NOTE: If you are booking a double occupancy room, please specify in 'Special Requirements' whether you prefer a double or a twin-bed room (subject to availability)
- For infants 4 years and under, a fee of 15euro per day is payable direct
- This tour offers stops en route for photographs, shopping, etc
- Due to operational reasons it may, on occasion, be necessary to alter certain itineraries
- Wheelchair accessibility: As long as the passenger has some mobility then this tour would be suitable. Trains in Ireland are wheelchair friendly however buses/coaches are not. The guest would have to be able to climb the steps on to the bus. Mobility Scooters cannot be accommodated on this tour.
For my first time in Ireland I spent a decent amount of time in Dublin and then went on this tour. Must say, the two day tour was probably the best money spent in a while. Norman is an amazing guy and probably knows the name of every person in the country...at the least they probably know him. Tim and Kevin the bus operators were also great...and most importantly kept us safe on the twisty roads of the Ring. Looking forward to my return trip!!!
Really enjoyed the trip. Day 1 was the best. Day 2 was a bit tiring. You were on the bus all day with a few rest stops, but they were so short all you could get done was use the bathroom. I would have liked a bit of time to at least be able to buy a souvenir.
I can't say enough about this trip. We actually extended our tour and included Cliffs of Moher because we were having such a great time. Jonathan, our guide, is a true Irish gem and should be lauded. What a treasure trove of Irish history, and funny too! I would go with him anywhere! The history and natural beauty of Ireland is not to be missed.
a very well professionally run tour of an amazingly beautiful county, Ireland. The people are lovely and caring. Highly recommended tour.