Stadsrundtur i Dublin med hoppa på/hoppa av-buss
Dublin City Route
rundturens varaktighet: 2 timmarstannar vid Dublin City Route:
- Irish Whiskey Museum
- Dublin Castle
- Christ Church Cathedral
- St Patrick's Cathedral
- The Dublin Liberties Distillery
- Guinness Storehouse
- Pearse Lyons Whiskey Distillery
- Irish Museum of Modern Art
- Kilmainham Gaol
- Phoenix Park
- Parkgate Street
- Collins Barracks
- Temple Bar
- Dublin Writers Museum
- O'Connell Street Upper
- An Post, General Post Office
- EPIC The Irish Emigration Museum
- The Convention Centre Dublin
- Windmill Lane Recording Studios
- RDS Venue - Main Hall Complex (Halls 1-4 & 6)
- Simmonscourt Road
- Morehampton Road
- Leeson Street Upper
- Merrion Square South
- Merrion Street Lower
- Saint Stephen's Green
- Dawson Street
Temple Bar / Phoenix Park / Guinness Storehouse / O'Connell Street / Kilmainham Gaol / Christ Church Cathedral / Dublin Zoo / Irish Museum of Modern Art (IMMA) / Merrion Square
Går: 09:00 - 18:00, var 15: e minut.
- Obegränsat hopp på hopp i 24 eller 48 timmar
- Flerspråkig ljudkommentarer och gratis hörlurar
- 10% rabatt på Irish Whisky Museum
- 10% rabatt på Irish Day Tours
- 10% rabatt på Lazy Bike Tours
- Gratis Walking Tour
- Med alla betalande vuxna reser 2 barn (4-12 år gamla) gratis
- Mat och dryck, om inte annat anges
- Hotell hämtning och släpp av
- En bekräftelse skickas vid bokningstillfället
- Anpassat för rullstol
- Tour opererar året runt (utom på juldagen), och går dagligen.
- Tour körs från 9:00 till 18:00, frekvens: var 15: e minut. Varaktighet - 2 timmar.
- Tour börjar på Irish Whisky Museum, men passagerare kan hoppas på turnén vid vilken busshållplats som helst längs vägen.
- Åtkomligt med barnvagn
- Nära kollektivtrafik
- Tryckkupongkuponger måste lösas in på ett av följande turistkontor: 37 College Green, Dublin 2 eller 69 Upper O'Connell Street, Dublin 1
- Mobilkuponger kan lösas in på bussen vid varje håll längs vägen.
- Audio tour kommentar tillhandahålls på engelska, spanska, tyska, italienska, franska, portugisiska, kinesiska, polska.
- Vandringstur: Dagliga avgångar klockan 10:00 från 37 College Green
- De flesta resenärer kan delta
Great way to see Dublin!! The bus stops are easy to find and right on time. The tour guides are friendly and knowledgeable.
I love the HoHo buses for the first day we arrive. It gives us a good overview of the city and let’s us get in and off as we please
The tour guides were friendly, informative and funny, and the bus takes you around to each of the highlights of the city and provides good information about them too. The only issue I had was that sometimes the busses would take up to 45 minutes to arrive at a stop when they were supposed to be every 15 minutes. That being said, it was a very busy Dublin weekend and it really didn't detract from the experience.
This tour takes you to all of the key places within Dublin while providing interesting, historical tidbits along the way! The ability to "hop on" and "hop off" when you want to spend more time at any given place is super convenient! We were also able to make plans to come back to specific locations at a later time - something that we may have missed had we not taken the tour. The guides were energetic and friendly and I would recommend this tour to anyone coming to Dublin for the first time!
I always enjoy taking Hop on and off buses because it's a great way to get to know a city. Also enjoy the guide highlighting things along the way.
This is a great way to see the sights in Dublin. We got off at a few different spots. Would definitely recommend it
Had a brilliant trip I must thank Niamh in the Dublin Visitir Center on O'Connell St she was fantastic and she got us all set. The bus trip was great so many places to see and really good information...loved it
Great tour and the guides were awesome!!! We got to see alot of sites and were told some good stories
We have done the hop on hop off bus experience in 5 different cities. We love it because we can get a feel for each city and the highlights. This bus stopped more than any bus (33 times in less than a 10 mile route). The worse thing is that we could not understand the driver who was narrating our locations. He had a very heavy Irish accent. The volume on the bus was not high enough to hear over the traffic from being an open air vehicle. Normally, you can get headphones. If they were available, they were not offered. On a good note, it is always impressive to me how these drivers can navigate such a big bus into such tiny roads without hitting anything.
Lucky to get Andrew as the driver/guide om the blue tour around Dublin. He even sang for his passengers. Will never forget it. Thank you Andrew
We had a wonderful tour. Anne was our driver, and she was extremely well informed about the city and its history. She also sang Irish songs for us, which was terrific.
Great time, great information. Well worth the price.
Always recommend Hop on hop off tours to any city that you don't know. It's a great way to get to know the lie of the land and the key tourist offerings and provides regular transportation to your next destination. Good value