Heldagstur till Abu Dhabi från Dubai inklusive lunch
- Transport tur och retur
- Flerspråkig audioguide och licensierad engelsktalande guide
- Besök Abu Dhabi-moskén
- Lunch på YAS MALL
- Inträde till Ferrari World
- Alkoholhaltiga drycker
- Personliga utgifter
- Du får bekräftelse vid bokningstillfället
- RUNDTURENS AVGÅNGSTID: Rundturerna startar kl. 9.00.
- LÄNGD: Totalt 10 timmar
- BARNPOLICY: Rabatt på 30 % upp till 11,99 år
- SPRÅK: Guidning på engelska och audioljud på SPANSKA, FRANSKA, TYSKA, ITALIENSKA, PORTUGISISKA, ENGELSKA, KINESISKA, JAPANSKA, RYSKA OCH KOREANSKA
- AVBOKNING: Avboka kostnadsfritt upp till 24 timmar från bokningsdatum lokal tid. Därefter debiteras hela avgiften.
- Viktig information
- Sheikh Zayed-moskén i Abu Dhabi är öppen för besökare mellan kl. 8.30 och 11.30, söndag till torsdag. Besökare är inte tillåtna att komma in utanför dessa tider. Kvinnor som besöker moskén måste täcka huvudet med en sjal och de får inte bära shorts, strandklädsel eller ärmlösa kläder, de måste vara helt täckta. Män som besöker moskén måste ha långbyxor. (Vi säljer abayas, arabiska damkappor, till kvinnor för 45 AED vid behov)
- Öppettider till Heritage Village i Abu Dhabi: Mån–tor och lör kl. 9.00–13.00 och kl. 17.00–21.00. Fre kl. 17.00–21.00. Det är stängt på söndagar (ingen ersättning ges, eftersom vi inte stannar där på söndagar)
Having worked on motorways for over 30 years repairing cars I know that you don,t change from one bus to another on the hard shoulder of a busy motorway considering that another set of people were collected a few miles down the road in a service station. It was not the most modern tour bus that I have traveled on and when we told we could take pictures of the places we passed through, it helps if you stop and have clean widows to do so. When we arrived at the first stop the the beautiful mosque it seemed the tour guide was more interested in hiring out coverings for the ladies than helping with information. My wife and I talked about the mosque and I think it is almost as beautiful as the Taj Mahal we then driven to the presidential palace past the houses of the royal family this was where we were so supposed to take photos through the dirty windows, but the thing that was said after we stopped at the palace gates there is a better place for filming along the road and guess what we had to take them through the dirty windows. Having done quite a lot touring you get used to the guide usual stop to the place that sells carpets or other over priced goods so we sat on the bus 2 more seasoned tourists who did not need the 15 minutes of selling. One plus point the food served for lunch in the Sheraton was better than most buffets on a tour. The final stop at Ferrari world was nice to see, but unless you go for the tour there it is a waste of time. Finally the tour guide when asked a few questions by some of the guests he seemed at a loss for answers. I would also would have liked to know in advance it was going to be 2 language tour. So taking all things into consideration I can only say I was sorely disappointed.
Excellent tour, very enjoyable day out
The trip was well organized the best part was the tour of the grand Mosque but unfortunately they should carry a few more dress covering for the ladies as some thought they dressed o.k. but unfortunately werent admitted inside. Also the lunch at the hotel was amazing.The tour to Ferrari World was o.k but disappointed couldnt see the race circuit. All up would recommend this trip.Unfortunately I have no photos as had my camera stolen at a later date.
This tour was amazing!