Dagsresa till Donaukröken från Budapest
After enjoying a three-course lunch, you will continue on to the Baroque artists' village of Szentendre. Here you'll take a guided walk through the town and visit the Caprice Hungarian Jewelry Center.
Your tour returns to Budapest by boat on the River Danube (May 01 to September 30 only, tide permitting). During other times or at low tide the tour returns to the city center by bus.
- Hotel pickup
- 3 course lunch
- Boat trip on Danube (during May 01 to September 30 only, tide permitting)
- Entry/Admission - Danube River
- Hotel drop off
- Castle entrance ticket
- Optional gratuities
- Food and beverages, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Confirmation for this product will be received at time of booking
- Tour is operated in English unless otherwise stated
- Return boat ride operates during May 1 to September 30 only depending on the tide. At other times or during low tide you will return to Budapest by bus to the city center.
- Infants aged 5 years and under are free of charge, provided they do not occupy a seat
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
Comfortable coach. Tour guide was informative. Nice lunch in a picturesque setting. Very nice day complete with a boat ride on the Danube.
This trip is well worth booking. Lunch was very tasty and good. Loved ending the trip with the river cruise back to Budapest.
The driver was on time taking us to the bus. The guide on this trip was very cool, no humor and somewhat bossy. When we arrived at our destination up river, she insisted we not go off on our own until she finished her talk. This went on in Spanish for 10 minutes which most could not understand. On the boat trip back we saw her one time and she disappeared when we arrived back in Budapest without so much as a hope you enjoyed your tour or anything.
Pick-up was on time and bus was nice. Cathedral was Rome quality. Very much worth seeing. Visegrad castle was nice. The food at the restaurant was so-so, but the soup was great!. The small town we went to was quite nice and since we weren't there for an extremely long time it was good enough to do some tourist shopping, exploring, and getting a snack or drink. The boat ride back to Budapest was nice. All-in-all a nice day of activities. I would recommend it to anybody wanting to get out of town for a day.
The Danube is such a wonderful river, one has to see it and hear about it's great history. Nowhere better than on this amazing trip.
Our guide was knowledgeable . Not a lot of personality, but I learned a lot, I would take this tour again