Cykeltur i Berlin
Höjdpunkter på cykelturen i Berlin:
• Marx/Engels Platz
• Palast der Republik (tidigare DDR:s parlament)
• Checkpoint Charlie
• Potsdamer Platz
• Platsen vid Hitlers bunker
• Vakttornen vid dödsremsan
• Brandenburger Tor
• Cykla längs floden Spree och genom Tiergartenparken
• Siegessäule (Segerkolonnen)
• Bebelplatz (platsen för nazisternas bokbål)
- Ny strandcruisercykel och hjälm
- Mat och dryck, om inte annat anges
- Hotell hämtning och släpp av
- En bekräftelse skickas vid bokningstillfället
- Inte anpassat för rullstol
- Nära kollektivtrafik
- Barnsäten tillgängliga
- De flesta resenärer kan delta
- Den här rundturen/aktiviteten har ett maximiantal på 20 resenärer
Great into to Berlin. Great pace with flat terrain pedaling, frequent stops, excellent survey of knowledge on key points and history of Berlin from Prussia to wwII. Bring a water bottle because no stops for water.
We went on this bike tour thinking it would be for a fun way to see the city's historical sites. But wow! It was even more fun than expected. Our guide Felix was so knowledgeable and sensitive to the needs of the group. We learned so much!
A bit too long but was worth.
That was the first time we booked a bike tour and this is amazing. You covered a lot and you can enjoy the city street of Berlin without stress to get lost. Our guide Nat was very knowlageble with entertaining presentation that brings history of the city alive again. They are very large group tour we were hesitant but the group was very fluide and he managed very well instructions from on site to another with security first. We have enough time to take pictures during the tour and we have enjoyed the food at the restaurant they selected.
This is a great way to see Berlin. Our guide was very good. We covered a lot of territory and enjoyed finishing with a nice meal and cold beer. We would highly recommend this tour as a way to see the city.
This tour was amazing!
My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed our Berlin bike tour . Lucy our guide was very knowledgeable and made the day a wonderful experience. We saw all the main attractions and we both said it was very enjoyable.