Privat rundtur: Stora palatset och Wat Phra Kaeo i Bangkok
Anläggningens blickfång är emellertid den 45 centimeter höga Buddhastatyn i grön ädelsten. Statyn har formats från en enda bit jade och är Thailands heligaste och mest vördade religiösa föremål. Buddhastatyn står i Wat Phra Kaeo, en mycket dekorerad byggnad med toppar som sträcker sig mot skyn.
Rundturen avslutas vid Gems Gallery och galleriet kan tillhandahålla en returresa med skyttelbuss till utvalda hotell.
- Transport med privat fordon
- Privat rundtur
- Hotellhämtning (endast valda hotell)
- Lokal guide
- Entré/inträde - Temple of the Emerald Buddha (Wat Phra Kaew)
- Entré/inträde - The Grand Palace
- Mat och dryck
- En bekräftelse skickas vid bokningstillfället
- Anpassat för rullstol
- Klädkod: Det finns en strikt klädkod för att besöka Grand Palace. Tempelet på Emerald Buddha är Thailands mest heliga plats. Besökare måste vara ordentligt klädda innan de får komma in i templet. Män måste ha långa byxor och skjortor med ärmar - inga ärmlös toppar. Om du har sandaler eller flip-flops måste du ha på dig strumpor (med andra ord, inga nakna fötter.) Kvinnor måste vara likformigt klädda. Inga genomskinliga kläder, nakna axlar etc. Det rekommenderas också att undvika starka färger
- Restroom faciliteter finns
- Du måste ange dina hotelluppgifter vid bokningstillfället, om du inte gör det kan det leda till avbokning
- Det här är en privat rundtur/aktivitet. Endast din grupp kommer att delta
THe private tour was just fine,,, The only problem was booking it through VIATOR they failed to inform the tour company about my reservation and sent me my notices a day after each of my tours... I would not use VIATOR to book your tours!!!
The tour of the Grand Palace and Wat Phra was absolutely amazing. Our guide was knowledgeable and accommodating. A must do tour.
Tour Guide was wonderful, informative and very helpful. Unfortunately my sister and I went with my mother who travels with a wheelchair and there are too many places that weren't wheelchair friendly with proper ramps so it was a workout.
The Grand Palace is every crowded- but it is a national site. Our guide was so knowledgeable with the sites and Thailand history and culture. She was very patient while we took pictures. We had some time so she took us to the gem gallery. Just to see the amazing artwork at the temple is worth the tour!,
This was a terrible tour that you could easily do on your own. Just take a taxi to the site it is one site and get your tickets - it will cost you less. The tour includes travel time - so for our hotel Intercontinental it was 40 minutes each way. The actual tour itself took less than one hour though VIATOR explained that it is a 90 minute tour. Our guide basically got our tickets, spoke to us briefly his accent was so bad we could not understand anything anyway and we were left on our own watching other people with real tour guides getting explanations that were understandable. For those of you who did not know, the king died and for one year he is being exposed - which means that the palace part of the tour was closed I believe they cremated him or will be doing so in October. The tour company never advised us of this. As with the other tours we did in Asia, they will try to bring you to a jewelry place in order to eat up some of the time that this tour is supposed to take we declined. Lastly - the part that ticked us off the most - our tour guide decided to start arguing with the police and it started to escalate - all because he felt that they weren't smiling enough when they checked his back for weapons. Really? We actually almost left him there to take a taxi the hell out of there. Overall - VIATOR was a waste. We complained when we were literally on the ride back to the hotel and they did nothing to resolve. Really do not waste your money. This is really the tour you can do on your own.