Apsara-middagskryssning från Banyan Tree
Hissa segel på en av Bangkoks gourmandupplevelser som du inte får missa. Apsara är den ultimata matupplevelsen längs floden Chao Phraya. Upplev de livliga vattendragen som tar dig förbi Stora palatset, Wat Arun och många andra sevärdheter medan du njuter av en kunglig festmåltid bestående av autentiska thailändska rätter.
I paketet ingår en välkomstdrink vid ankomst, thaimiddagsmeny eller buffé (beroende på årstid och antalet passagerare) och bakgrundsmusik.
- Welcome Drink
- Exquisite Thai Set Menu Dinner
- Background music
- Entry/Admission - Apsara Dinner Cruise by Banyan Tree
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Souvenir photos
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Infant meals not included
- Dress code is smart casual
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Accessibility to the boat is easy, however the boat has few steps. Travelers with disability are recommended to be able to move autonomously or to come with their own assistance to do this tour. Staff of the boat should not be hold responsible for not being able to help in all circumstances.
- Most travelers can participate
- Operating hours: Dinner 20:00 – 22:15 hrs.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
We thoroughly enjoyed this relaxing river cruise. The food and service was excellent and the view of the various temples at night was spectacular. It was a great way to finish our trip to Bangkok and we completely recommend it.
Had a nice time on this cruise. You are asked to preorder drinks before boarding, we ordered a standard bottle of white wine which after tax and service charge was 3000baht(£78). I left a comment on the review card that was given at the end of the meal, saying that the drinks were expensive and they took 20% off the bill. It seemed to be lacking something, there wasn't much atmosphere. Too much time was spent stopping and taking complimentary photos at Wat Arum
We had a really lovely experience on this cruise - would definitely recommend. Be warned though- the drinks are very expensive - we ordered a bottle of house white wine only to be hit with a bill at the end which cost us £30!!! Steep !
This was a nice way to see some of the sites lit up at night from the river.
This tour was amazing!
The cruise is lovely. Their is a lovely dinner with a great view from every table. It is small and intimate which is what i expected as that is how its advertised. The food is tasty and the warm breeze was lovely on a very balmy bangkok evening. Drinks are pricey for bangkok. I was a bit disappointed that they advertise a dress code which we adhered to but there was loads of people in shorts, jeans sportswear, flip flops and joggers. Our voucher said the following copied and pasted Dress code is smart - no casual clothes i.e. Jeans, sportswear, joggers or sneakers People pretty much just wore what they wanted though - other than that it was excellent.