Endagspass till Amsterdams hoppa på/hoppa av-båt och Heineken Experience
Klicka på "Visa mer information" om du vill se kartan för hoppa på/hoppa av-båten och avgångstider.
- 2-drinkar på Heineken-upplevelsen
- Obegränsad användning av hop-on hop-off-båten i 24 eller 48 timmar
- Inspelad kommentar på hop-hop hop-off-båten
- Entré/inträde - Canal Tours Amsterdam
- Hotell hämtning och släpp av
- Mat och dryck, om inte annat anges
- En bekräftelse skickas vid bokningstillfället
- Inte anpassat för rullstol
- Innan du går till Heineken Experience måste du gå till Stromma butiken för att byta din kupong först
- Toaletter finns ombord
- Gratis Wi-Fi finns att använda på Rijksmuseum och Leidseplein-pirarna
- Vänligen byt ut kupong för Heineken erfarenhet hos Stromma butiker: Ström Central Station - Prins Hendrikkade 33A, Stromma butik Rijksmuseum - Stadhouderskade 42, Stromma butik Leidseplein - Stadhouderskade 11, Ström Anne Frank Hus - Prinsengracht 279
We did not use the canal hop on and off as much as we thought and the boats stop running early (I did not read the details) Still a nice option for getting around and it included the Heineken Experience in the price so it was still worth it. We had so much fun at the Heineken Experience. We learned a lot and it was just relaxing and at our own pace. Sampling the beer and hanging in the bar area at the end was a great way to start our afternoon. Our teenage girls even had fun.
Chris was an amazing tour guide. Nuremberg is a wonderful city and I am so pleased to have gotten the chance to explore it on your very well planned tour.
Had a great time using the hop on and off boat pass and then on the Heineken...We really enjoyed our time here...
We thought this was a pretty cool tour for the money. They end up giving you about 3 beers included in your entrance price. The hop-on hop off boat was a little confusing. At first as we were not sure where to pick it up and since there are so many companies doing the same thing you have to make sure you are in the right spot to get the correct boat.
The canal cruise itself was amazing. The company running the boat not so much. We waited 45 plus minutes for a boat while other company boats arrived every 10-15 minutes. The Captain (a man of color) was fabulous. He was informative, funny and made the cruise enjoyable. I did not get his name.