Heldagstur till Abu Dhabi från Dubai inklusive lunch
- Transport Rundtur
- Ljudledning i flerspråkig och licensierad engelsk guide
- Besök Abu Dhabi-moskén
- Lunch i YAS MALL
- Ingång till Ferrari World
- Alkoholhaltiga drycker
- Personliga utgifter
- En bekräftelse skickas vid bokningstillfället
- TUR AVTIDNING: Turen börjar @ 09:00 timmar.
- DURATION: Cirka 10 timmar
- Barnpolitik: Rabatt 30% upp till 11,99 år
- SPRÅK: Live guide på engelska och, Audio guiding in Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, German, Chinese, Japanese, Russian and Korean
- Avbeställning: Avbryt Kostnadsfri Upp till 24 timmar från servicedagen lokal tid, efter full laddning.
- Sheikh Zayed-moskén i Abu Dhabi är öppen för besökare mellan 8.30 och 11:30, söndag till torsdag. Besökare kommer inte att tillåtas att komma in utanför dessa tider.Ladder som besöker moskén måste täcka huvudet med halsduk och inte bära shorts, strandkläder eller ärmlös klädsel eftersom de ska vara helt täckta. Man som besöker moskén bör ha på sig långbyxor . (för damer säljer vi Abayas för AED 45,00 om det behövs)
- Heritage Village i Abu Dhabi öppettider är: måndag-lör och lör 09: 00-13: 00 och från 17:00 till 21:00. Fre kl 17.00-21.00. Den är stängd på söndagar (inget bidrag kommer att ges för det eftersom vi inte kommer att stanna på söndagar)
The tour started badly as we had to wait more than one hour on the bus for the rest of the group. When arriving to Abu Dhabi, we were informed that we would only have 45 minutes to visit the Great Mosque and any delays wouldn't be accepted! The tour would go on and the people late would have to get a taxi back... Even I understand the motivation behind the message, it isn't polite at all this statement. 45 minutes to visit such a great landmark is crazy though! All the stopping points were like this... Fast and furious, with no explanation at all from the guide. The only good thing was the lunch! Really don't do this tour! I'm sure there are better options!
Having worked on motorways for over 30 years repairing cars I know that you don,t change from one bus to another on the hard shoulder of a busy motorway considering that another set of people were collected a few miles down the road in a service station. It was not the most modern tour bus that I have traveled on and when we told we could take pictures of the places we passed through, it helps if you stop and have clean widows to do so. When we arrived at the first stop the the beautiful mosque it seemed the tour guide was more interested in hiring out coverings for the ladies than helping with information. My wife and I talked about the mosque and I think it is almost as beautiful as the Taj Mahal we then driven to the presidential palace past the houses of the royal family this was where we were so supposed to take photos through the dirty windows, but the thing that was said after we stopped at the palace gates there is a better place for filming along the road and guess what we had to take them through the dirty windows. Having done quite a lot touring you get used to the guide usual stop to the place that sells carpets or other over priced goods so we sat on the bus 2 more seasoned tourists who did not need the 15 minutes of selling. One plus point the food served for lunch in the Sheraton was better than most buffets on a tour. The final stop at Ferrari world was nice to see, but unless you go for the tour there it is a waste of time. Finally the tour guide when asked a few questions by some of the guests he seemed at a loss for answers. I would also would have liked to know in advance it was going to be 2 language tour. So taking all things into consideration I can only say I was sorely disappointed.
Excellent tour, very enjoyable day out
The trip was well organized the best part was the tour of the grand Mosque but unfortunately they should carry a few more dress covering for the ladies as some thought they dressed o.k. but unfortunately werent admitted inside. Also the lunch at the hotel was amazing.The tour to Ferrari World was o.k but disappointed couldnt see the race circuit. All up would recommend this trip.Unfortunately I have no photos as had my camera stolen at a later date.
This tour was amazing!